This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system. The TRIV™ now includes Nuna's MagneTech Secure Snap™ magnetic buckle! The magnetic buckle automatically locks into place.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
For a quick trip to the corner store or getting across town, TRIV is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
- NEW! MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller—no need to remove with the car seat. Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing, more time relaxing.
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window.
- Storage pocket on back with zipper opening
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- All wheel suspension, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks.
- One-hand, adjustable calf support.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter.
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride.
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Rubber tires are tough foam filled and ready for any terrain
Up to 50 lbs
- L 34.5
- W 20
- H 43.5
- Product folded
- L 25.3
- W 21
- H 17.5
- Q: Can the TRIV be used from birth?
- A: The TRIV can be used from birth to 50lbs, NUNA recommends that the TRIV be used with a PIPA series infant car seat until the child is about 6 months old, and then they graduate to the stroller seat.