pipa™ + pipa series base
Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in.
PIPA has always included fabrics that are flame retardant additive free where the child sits and we strive to continuously improve our material makeup and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible. Now from the fabric to the foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- Connects with all Nuna and select premium strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Dream drape™
- Premium micro knit fabric
- Greenguard Gold Certified
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- 5 second True lock™ base installation
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight.
- Comfy infant insert is removable for growing babies
- Removable, full coverage two position & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA’s base
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt – no base needed
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Included with purchase | PIPA + base
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- L 26.5
- W 17
- H 22.6
- A: PIPA is suitable for a child 4 to 32 lbs and up to 32 in, or until approximately 18 months of age.
- A: PIPA is compatible with all Nuna strollers and their included adapters to make a travel system.
- A: The infant insert should be removed when your child weighs 11 lbs. Please also make sure that the shoulder harness straps are at or below the infant’s shoulders as the infant grows, these will need to be adjusted for fit.
- A: All seats in the rear are safe if the child seat is installed correctly and you can install it correctly on every trip. The discernment of “center is safest” originates from the center location being the farthest point from any intrusion into the passenger seating area during a crash. Generally, the safest location in the vehicle is the center rear of the vehicle. However, this is not always the case, the center seat may not be compatible with the seat you are using or there could be a practicality issue depending on your situation. An example would be: if you want the youngest in the center because its’ “the safest” but to get the baby in center you have to lift the infant carrier over the other seat or child. Or, It could be a simple as you are unable to install it as well in the center as you can on the sides. The center seating location is only the safest if you can use it correctly every time the child is in the vehicle. To say the center rear is the “safest” is not saying the other seating positions in the back are not safe, they are.