triv™ + pipa™ lite lx travel system
This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design.
Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included ring adapter folds with stroller
- Lightweight compact one-hand fold
- Spring suspension technology
- All-season seat
- 3 position recline
- No re-thread harness
- UPF 50+ extendable canopy
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar
- PIPA lite lx
- Dream drape™
- Merino wool and TENCEL™ * branded lyocell fiber blend
- True lock™ base installation
- Red Dot Award: 2019 Winner
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Connects with all Nuna and select premium strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in.
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller frame. Weighs just 14.6 lb with the frame and ring adapter
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing
- Folds up quickly with one hand and stands on its own
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride
- Adjustable calf support
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around
- Fully featured compact stroller. Only 19.4 lb (without insert, armbar, or canopy
- PIPA lite lx
- Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite lx is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to…
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Included with purchase: PIPA lite lx, infant car seat base, and GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Dream drape™ protects from the elements
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
TRIV: up to 50 lbs.
PIPA lite lx: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- L 30.5
- W 20
- H 42
- TRIV folded:
- L 25.3
- W 21
- H 17.5
- PIPA lite lx:
- L 27.3
- W 17.5
- H 22.5
- TRIV weight:
- 19.4 lbs without insert, arm bar, or canopy
- PIPA lite lx weight:
- 5.7 lbs without insert and canopy
- Q: Can the TRIV be used from birth?
- A: The TRIV can be used from birth to 50lbs, NUNA recommends that the TRIV be used with a PIPA series infant car seat until the child is about 6 months old, and then they graduate to the stroller seat.
- Q: When should I remove the infant insert on the PIPA lite & lx?
- A: The infant insert should be removed when your child weighs 11 lbs. Please also make sure that the shoulder harness straps are at or below the infant’s shoulders as the infant grows, these will need to be adjusted for fit.