Your life now is focused on firsts—first words, first steps. Our
innovative PIPA RELX base is one of the first to feature an adjustable
stability leg to fit in center seating positions and a wider range of
vehicles. It also features a strong steel-reinforced rigid latch that
has four lockable positions to achieve a closer fit of the base against
your vehicle seat.
Colored indicators take the guesswork out of installation, and the bubble-free, numbered, on-the-go recline means you can change positions as your baby grows without having to uninstall the base. The lockoff with easy-access belt path makes it simple to install with the vehicle belt. The smooth platform won’t take a toll on your vehicle seats, and the low profile allows for easier loading of any Nuna PIPA series infant car seat.
Problems solved—all of them. What else is left? Ah, yes. Relax.
- 4 positions on-the-go recline
- Bubble free install
- Anti-rebound panel
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles, including middle seats
- Open belt path for easier install
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Recline angle guides clearly conform the perfect riding angle
- 5 second True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- Automatic rigid latch storage
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact
- Indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor.
- Compatible with all Nuna PIPA series infant car seats
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- Belt guides
- Extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- Steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch.
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and shoulder belt paths.
- Indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points.
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- L 23.75
- W 13
- H 12
- L 23.75 in x W 13 in x H 12 in
- Q: Do all PIPA series infant car seats fit on the PIPA RELX base?
- A: Yes, the PIPA RELX base is compatible with all Nuna PIPA series infant car seats.
- Q: What is the safest install location in a vehicle?
- A: All seats in the rear are safe if the child seat is installed correctly and you can install it correctly on every trip. The discernment of “center is safest” originates from the center location being the farthest point from any intrusion into the passenger seating area during a crash. Generally, the safest location in the vehicle is the center rear of the vehicle. However, this is not always the case, the center seat may not be compatible with the seat you are using or there could be a practicality issue depending on your situation. An example would be: if you want the youngest in the center because its’ “the safest” but to get the baby in center you have to lift the infant carrier over the other seat or child. Or, It could be as simple as you are unable to install it as well in the center as you can on the sides. The center seating location is only the safest if you can use it correctly every time the child is in the vehicle. To say the center rear is the “safest” is not saying the other seating positions in the back are not safe, they are.