pipa™ lite lx + pipa series base
Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design.
Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Dream drape™
- Merino wool and TENCEL™ * branded lyocell fiber blend
- 5 second True lock™ base installation
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Connects with all Nuna and select premium strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in.
- Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite lx is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to…
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Included with purchase: PIPA lite lx, infant car seat base, and GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Dream drape™ protects from the elements
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- L 27.3
- W 17.5
- H 22.5
- A: The PIPA lite lx is suitable for a child 4 to 32 lbs and up to 32 in, or until approximately 18 months of age.
- A: PIPA lite lx is compatible with all Nuna strollers and their included adapters to make a travel system.
- A: The infant insert should be removed when your child weighs 11 lbs. Please also make sure that the shoulder harness straps are at or below the infant’s shoulders as the infant grows, these will need to be adjusted for fit.
- A: All seats in the rear are safe if the child seat is installed correctly and you can install it correctly on every trip. The discernment of “center is safest” originates from the center location being the farthest point from any intrusion into the passenger seating area during a crash. Generally, the safest location in the vehicle is the center rear of the vehicle. However, this is not always the case, the center seat may not be compatible with the seat you are using or there could be a practicality issue depending on your situation. An example would be: if you want the youngest in the center because its’ “the safest” but to get the baby in center you have to lift the infant carrier over the other seat or child. Or, It could be as simple as you are unable to install it as well in the center as you can on the sides. The center seating location is only the safest if you can use it correctly every time the child is in the vehicle. To say the center rear is the “safest” is not saying the other seating positions in the back are not safe, they are.